Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 3

I'm on day 3.  I haven't gotten to get in as many pumping sessions as I would have liked due to a crazy schedule today.  I've pumped 4 times today.  I have had the engorged tingly sensation roughly 2 hours after pumping each time today.  Its such a strange feeling.  I'm not producing but it feels just like when I was lactating.  I hope that is a good sign.  I've had a few people message me asking about my protocol and resources.  Currently, I am taking  fenugreek, blessed thistle, mothers milk tea and pumping 6 times a day for 10 minutes each.  I have found a few resources on inducing lactation but most involve birth control pills or prescription medicines.  For now, I'd like to stay away from those because I don't react well to medications.  I will still post those once I get a list together though.  I haven't found many websites that talk about inducing lactation on breastfeeding sites.  The majority of the websites that I am finding are adult fetish websites.  Not exactly what I had in mind, but they do have some interesting tips.  Hopefully, we can change that and get more non sexual information out there soon.  I do have an audience when I pump now.  My 4 year has asked a lot of questions and my 2.5 year old just comes to watch and tell me that I have silly boobies.  Thanks kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment