Thursday, June 7, 2012

Update June 2012

Hello everyone!   I wanted to post an update.  We have known for a while now that we were going to have to move.  My husband has been working on getting his degree in education for the last three years.  We live in a smaller community so teaching positions are hard to come by.  He graduated in May (yay!).   After a discussion about our situation with our IFs, we all agreed that it was best to put the surrogacy on hold until we had settled down.  We did not want the stress of the move to potentially harm the baby(ies).  We've been in limbo for a while but my husband accepted a teaching position a few counties away.  We are in the midst of moving and hope to be settled by July 1st.  With that date in mind, we are moving forward with the surrogacy and we are shooting for a late July/early August transfer.  I've had this holding pattern mindset for so long that it still seems surreal that things are actually moving forward.  I'm excited and nervous at the same time.  I should be posting soon when I start the medications so keep an eye out!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the move and congrats on everything coming together.